The first proximity information and marketing conference for 2015 will provide a solid understanding of the Australian and International marketplace for proximity services.
iProximity are a keynote speaker and have thrown our support behind the education of proximity services in Australia. There are some great speakers and some early case studies to be discussed.
We will be presenting an overview of proximity services:
Why Proximity Matters?
Benefit of proximity providing a context to deliver precise and actionable insight
• What are proximity marketing and information services
• How technology like iBeacons, NFC, WiFi enable contextual information
• What’s involved in launching a proximity service – what are the best technologies
• How does it impact a consumer – what do they have to do, what’s the process
• Is the technology real or just hype, who is influencing the development – what are Apple, Samsung, Google planning and doing
• The 3 things you must know about Proximity Services
iProximity will also be exhibiting at the conference, please come along and experience our iPX platform, the award winning HelloLocal App and download some information on a TapBoard. Our tech team will be present to discuss the iPX proximity management platform, our SDKs and API’s and Apps. The HelloLocal team will also be present to talk about how to engage a community with proximity.