Partnership provides an always-on view of customer activity across digital and physical retail environments to drive efficiency and ROI
We are very pleased to announce our partnership with the team at Signal.
Sydney – May 20, 2015 – Signal, the global leader in real-time, cross-channel marketing technology, today announced a partnership in Australia with beacon technology provider iProximity. Through the partnership, marketers will have the ability to connect the entire customer journey across all digital channels and into the physical retail environment.
Beacons, which automatically trigger a display of contextual information when detected by a Bluetooth-powered app on a consumer’s smart device, are being deployed by an increasing number of Australian retailers, including Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA) and Melbourne’s Food and Wine Festival. The partnership between Signal and iProximity will enable Signal clients to seamlessly take advantage of beacon technology, providing increased insight into a customer’s online and off-line behaviours to drive engagement, conversions and loyalty and efficiency of marketing campaigns.
Using Signal’s Fuse platform and iProximity technology together, marketers will be able to:
- Detect a customer in-store and personalise mobile app content based on the product(s) a customer has recently viewed on the website.
- Automatically deliver SMS promotions tailored to a customer’s known product affinity or purchase history when detected in-store.
- Instantly inform a retail floor sales agent when a high-value customer or qualified lead has entered the store.
- Understand how digital media efforts and owned digital assets are influencing in-store consumer behaviour.
“Signal offers a unified view of the customer that makes it possible for marketers to see the impact and influence that every online and offline touchpoint has on customer behaviour, providing richer insight into the entire customer journey,” said Warren Billington, Managing Director, APAC, Signal. “Beacons are a powerful addition to the marketer’s arsenal, and this partnership with iProximity deepens our capabilities to connect data across channels so brands can engage with customers wherever they are, in the most relevant way possible.”
David Burden, Founder, iProximity, commented: “iProximity has a strong track record of enabling retailers to directly influence in-store shoppers at their point of decision. Our partnership with Signal means that marketers now have a complete solution to connect physical world behaviours with all digital channels, giving marketers the ability to better understand how digital media efforts influence in-store consumer behaviour and visa versa. It is the ultimate push-pull synergy to better inform marketing decisions in an increasingly omnichannel retail environment.”
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- ADMA’s Digital Show Bag – a Beacon, NFC and QR Code Powered Wall - May 22, 2015
- Signal Partners with iProximity in Australia to Connect Consumer Behaviours across Online and Offline World - May 21, 2015
- iBeacon-based Treasure Hunt surprises and delights kids at local shopping centre - January 14, 2015