Proximity Driven Content
Automatically interrupting your digital sign’s programming to display contextual content specifically for the known person approaching the screen’s proximity.
Smartphones control Digital Signage
ScreenSmarts can turn any smartphone into a remote control of a digital screen allowing the viewer to choose which of your content they wish to see.
ScreenSmarts Use Cases
Digital signage is exploding across retail, ScreenSmarts enabled the signs to not only display contextual information to customers, but to also become fully interactive to immerse customers in the products or brands features and benefits.
- Contextually change content based on the customer’s presence
- Deliver detailed and immersive product demonstrations and information
- Allow screens in window displays to be controlled by customers
- Offer new product suggestions based on previous purchases
- Connect with customer’s online product browsing history to be have the same products promoted when the customer is in-store (requires integration with Signal)
- Deliver personalise promotions and offers linked to your loyalty programs
Digital Signs are becoming more prevalent and also replacing the traditional billboard with a format that can offer higher yields. The internet has allowed us to target advertising to individual consumers for some time now and ScreenSmarts brings this technology to digital signs.
- Contextually change the screen’s context based on the presence of a known consumer
- Deliver targeted offers and information
- Allow consumers to control the Sign’s content
ScreenSmarts can add significant value for both tourists and travel operators by presenting information of interest to the tourist in their native language. Signage and Kiosks can respond to tourist’s requests and truly become interactive for smart city initiatives.
- Bring tourist information centres to life 24X7 by letting the tourists select information to be displayed on the signage from a menu of choices using their smartphone
- Automatically determine the native language of the tourist via their smartphone and play pre-prepared content
- Offer way-finding information
- Deliver information, including downloads to the smartphone of the tourist so they can take information with them
The Fujitsu digital sign was fitted with an iProximity Beacon which was detected by the delegate’s smartphone as they approached and then ScreenSmarts floated their name on the sign in the ‘HelloBubble’.
Fujitsu’s TELentice system was used to create the transparent HelloBubbles layer over the event’s twitter feed.
Health Services can benefit greatly from the integration of a known persons proximity with digital signage.
- Patients vital history could be shown on the screen above a Hospital patient as Doctors or Nurses enter a room
- Patients could be welcomed to a busy practice with a personal screen message
- Ancillary service staff such as Cleaners, Porters or Security Guards could be shown instructions on their next assignment
- Patients could receive way finding information for their appointment
- Works with any phone
- Some solutions detect and read a membership – requiring no phone
- Can integrate with most internet connected media players or controllers – we work with your existing digital signage provider
- Integrates with iProximity’s proximity and contextual solutions using Beacons, NFC, QR Codes, WiFi etc
- Connects and integrates with your existing CRM, ERP, Marketing Automation Platform, Analytics platforms etc
- Global solution can be rolled out anywhere
- Patented Solution – work with the innovators not the copy cats